Red Cross® Toothache Medication works instantly to relieve severe, throbbing pain. It’s uniquely formulated with 85% eugenol, an ingredient used by dentists to relieve sharp tooth pain at the root. The complete kit includes long-lasting tooth pain medication along with tweezers and cotton pellets for easy, controlled, and accurate application. This toothache medication relieves throbbing, persistent tooth pain until a dentist can be seen and is suitable for adults and children 12 years and older.
- Instant, long-lasting pain relief for severe, throbbing toothaches
- Formulated with 85% eugenol to relieve sharp pain at the root
- Eugenol oil is used by dentists
- Kit includes medication, tweezers, and cotton pellets
- Relieves tooth pain until a dentist can be seen
Use temporarily relieves throbbing, persistent toothache due to a cavity until a dentist can be seen.
Rinse tooth with water to remove any food particles from the cavity.
Using tweezers immerse cotton pellet in medication.
To prevent dripping, squeeze gently between fingers to remove excess liquid.
Place pellet in tooth cavity for one minute without touching surrounding tissues, then remove.
Supervise children using this product.
Active Ingredient: Eugenol 85%
Inactive Ingredient: sesame oil